The Official Congress of the International Society for Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization
ISSMO - International Society for Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization
ISSMO has more than 500 members from more than 35 countries.
Its objectives are:
- To stimulate and promote research into all aspects of the optimal design of structures and related topics, including engineering systems consisting partially of structures and/or fluids
- To encourage practical applications of optimization methods and the corresponding software development in all branches of technology
- To foster the interchange of ideas amongst various fields contributing to structural and multidisciplinary optimization
- To support the role of optimization in multidisciplinary design
- To provide a framework for the organization of meetings and other means for the dissemination of knowledge to promote teaching of structural optimization in tertiary institutions.
One of the aims of ISSMO is to bring together researchers and practitioners in our field by means of international meetings having high scientific standards, up-to-date conference facilities, and affordable costs to all members of the Society.
LSTC is going to organize a session "Optimization in Nonlinear Dynamics"
Please find more information