Beyond the possibility to implement one’s own material models in the program code, LS-DYNA provides the option, in various areas, to extend or modify the code by the addition of own program routines. For example, user interfaces are available for element formulations, friction models, equation solvers, load application, and airbag sensors.
For this purpose, the routines developed and compiled by the user are linked to the corresponding LS-DYNA “Objectfiles”.
- Overview of various user interfaces
- Presentation of approach for coupling own code
- Recommended compilers and compiler options
- Additional libraries that may be required
- Access to data structures
- Example of own routine implementation in LS-DYNA
- If required, discussion of own routines developed prior to the workshop
This workshop is designed for users in both industrial and academic research who intend to integrate their own routines in LS-DYNA and to share their implementation experience with a larger audience.